Monday, December 24, 2012

Let the joy spread.

So, Christmas is here, all the family gathered together somewhere we're not used to be, doing things we don't regularly do but having lots of fun. Using shorts and skirts for Xmas is definitely a new thing but hey who could ever be mad about warm, delicious weather?

This time of the year always gets me to think a lot, to go deep inside myself and try to figure out what I'm doing with my life and I I'm doing it right and going in the right direction. Of course I never get to any answers and only end up being way more confused, but the thing I always conclude is that there's not much I can do when it comes to the future. You just have to let it flow.

But is letting it flow really something we humans can do? Or are we too busy trying to always have control over everything and not actually having it?

All that I wish for Xmas is being here, and being able to enjoy my family and all of life's little gifts and blessings, and to stop worrying for once while I do all this.

So dear fellas, I wish your Christmas is merry and lovely and that you eat a lot of delicious food and that you get a lot of love and kisses and more bear hugs than any other thing. Be safe and if you drink too much be sure to have two Advils and a big glass of water before you go to bed. You can thank me later for the advice.

Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment