Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Playlisting 001: La Pradera


I think you people would also get to know a lot of what's in my mind if you got to listen to what makes me feel things. This is the first playlist I've decided to share with the world, 'cause I've been playing it on repeat since I can't remember when.

1. The Pelican - Menomena
2. When I Grow Up - Fever Ray
3. Fake Empire - The National
4. Second Song - TV on the Radio
5. Laura - Scissor Sisters
6. Mary - Scissor Sisters
7. Libraries - Seabear
8. 'Til the End of Time - DeVotchKa
9. Crazy - Ray LaMontagne
10. Intensions - The Whitest Boy Alive
11. Gravity - The Whitest Boy Alive
12. Turistas - Inmigrantes
13. Summer Romance (Anti-Gravity Love Song) - Incubus
14. Echo - Incubus
15. Cosmic Love - Florence and the Machine
16. Commerce City Sister - DeVotchKa
17. The World is Not Enough - Garbage
18. R U Mine? - Arctic Monkeys
19. Fire and the Thud - Arctic Monkeys
20. Days go by (Acoustic) - Dirty Vegas
21. Live with Me - Massive Attack
22. Exit Music (For a Film) - Radiohead

You can thank me later, and enjoy now: listening here.

No comments:

Post a Comment