Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"RULES", DOs & DON'Ts, Guía básica de supervivencia.

Un día alguien escribió esto antes de conocerme (realmente conocerme). Inconscientemente estas han sido las reglas de mi vida ever since.  
First of all

. Be happy
. Enjoy it!!!
. You deserve it (I guess), si no, le estaría pasando a alguien más
. Let me know when it's enough
. Do not expect anything from anyone
. Imagine
- Apenas um pouco (não vai perder o emprego)
. Why?
. Why not?
. You're guilty of your own destiny
. Avoir du plaisir
. Sleep tight, obvio con una sonrisa
. Ain't a riddle (I'm not good at them)
. Todo es efímero
. Weird
. Super weird
. Random
. No idealices, nah mejor sí
. Feel free, you are
. "Do not try to find me", I've already found you
. Please do not sue me, jaja, I'm pretty sure I'm not a freako*
*"They are usually politicians, real estate agents, loan officers, people who work at the metro, Canadians, or car salesmen." http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=freako
. Sue me, I changed my mind, it's kind of rockstar, jaja
. Watch out with the things you stare at...
. Watch out with things you desire, they might become real.
. Life is easy, let's make it harder.
. Axiomata sive leges Motus (rules the world, for sure)
. Keep it simple, it has its own rythm
. J'insiste, dis-moi quand c'est suffisant
. There's always a widely agreed answer for everything, just make it real.
. Let people know de questa cosa or not, è la vostra decisione
. No te decepciones, es como tenía que ser

Nada de lo leído anteriormente debe ser seguido al pie de la letra, son reglas, y las reglas se hicieron para romperse.



No comments:

Post a Comment