Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Playlisting 002: California on the Brain



So, this blog seems to have been forever dead (since the beginning of the year). I apologize, as a lot has been going on and it would've been nice to share it but I didn't. I will do that again, I promise.


But first things first, here's my second playlist to share with you. Don't judge me for missing the west side. PS: I hate how 8tracks won't let me upload more than 2 songs per artist.

1. Amber - 311
2. Doin' Time - Sublime
3. Anti-Gravity Love Song (Summer Romance) - Incubus
4. Dark Blue - Jack's Mannequin
5. Sunday Morning - No Doubt
6. Champagne - 311
7. Stellar - Incubus
8. Wrong Way - Sublime
9. I'll Be Missing You - Puff Daddy
10. When it's Over - Sugar Ray
11. California - Phantom Planet
12. Come On Eileen - Save Ferris
13. Lady (Hear Me Tonight) - Modjo
14. Just a Girl - No Doubt
15. Fly - Sugar Ray

Smile for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment