I thought I'd share some of these things with you, including some links in case you are interested in wasting all your time and money, too.
1. Diana F+ flash 2. Diana+ 20 mm Fisheye Lens 3. American Apparel Gold Metallic Nail Polish 4. Saltwater Gold Sandals 5. Shwood Belmont Wooden Sunglasses 6. Jawbone Jambox 7. The Beatles Revolver LP 8. Goldcoast The Salvo Skateboard 9. Swatch Golden Rebel
1. I have two Dianas and one of them came with a flash, but I accidentally dropped it once and it stopped working ever since. I feel like the Dianas aren't quite as magical without the gel-coloured flash, so I really look forward to getting this baby back with me.
2. Because everything looks cuter in Fisheye.
3. Come on, I've been trying to have golden nails since forever, and I think this might be the actual solution.
4. I've been wanting to get a pair of sandals for a while, even though it's rain season now here in Mexico City. I think they're confortable enough and they look pretty sober. They even remind me of when I was a little girl.
5. Wooden sunglasses, what else can I say?
6. This little boxed buddy is far more powerful than one would believe. And of course we all want a new speaker for our iPhones.
7. I have been trying to collect all of The Beatles' remastered vinyl albums, so far I've got three and I've decided Revolver is next on my list.
8. So my friend Yareli and I have set our minds in one thing: we want to skate. We have to get a board first, then a pair of proper shoes and then we have to lose our fears. I'll let you know about that one.
9. It's been like 3 years since I first "decided" that I wanted to get a watch. I never use watches (obviously, after 3 years of not getting one), but I think it's a pretty nice accessory. In this very moment I'd like to get the golden one. But who knows, I change my mind about colors pretty quickly.